VideoFOCUS Pro is a comprehensive Video and Image Clarification Suite.
Built from its beginnings as a video forensics tool, VideoFOCUS provides powerful capabilities with evidentiary data integrity and resolution absolutely ensured. Unlike traditional timeline-based video editors, which often include extensive menus of features oriented toward commercial video production that would never be used in forensic video work, the intuitive user interface of VideoFOCUS makes it extremely fast and easy to use.
- Intuitive user interface that is fast and efficient for video and imaging forensics
- Import images, video,and audio from standard and proprietary file formats, plus analog sources
- Automatically separate cameras and fields from multiplexed and/or interlaced video
- Extract higher resolution still images from grainy video
- Blur, sharpen, level adjust, stabilize, and crop images to enhance or redact features as desired
- Assemble and export end-product videos, including titles
- Organize and document your work with case management and audit trail
- Direct import and export for many standard media file formats
- High-resolution video capture from both proprietary video players and analog video
- Audio capture via both the “What You Hear” and the system sound card interface
- Demultiplex and Deinterlace functions to automatically separate cameras, fields, and different scenes
- Object tracking and camera stabilization to reduce both motion and rotation of
- Sharpen and level-adjust functions to improve image clarity
- Patented Super-Resolution filter to enable extraction of highquality still images from
grainy or compressed video by combining the unique pixel information of a given
scene across successive frames or fields
- Intuitive, player-based cut, copy, and paste editing and titling to allow quick
assembly of end-product videos for dissemination and presentation in court
VideoFOCUS Pro provides powerful forensic video capabilities in a highly intuitive, efficient user interface. Most of the tools provide a media player interface that enables the user to see exactly what the tool is doing, as it does it. Wherever possible, “rendering” is performed in the background, at real-time or greater speed so that you don’t have to wait for it!
Demultiplex tool automatically sorts individual cameras and scene changes into separate video sequences.
Deinterlace allows odd and even fields to be separated into individual frames to remove blurring due to movement.
Patented Super-Resolution process combines the pixel information across several successive images of the same scene to produce a higher resolution still image. Unlike simple frame averaging, this algorithm is able to tolerate minor movement between images and avoid blurring in many cases.
- Cut, copy, and paste selected sections
- Add and delete title screens
- Crop, aspect correct, and rotate
- Change speed by percentage, force specific frame rate, deinterlace, and field swap
Stabilize, Super-Resolution, Sharpen, Blur, Histogram, Equalize, Levels Adjust, Color and BW Convert.
Automatically separates an unlimited number of cameras and scenes into individual videos, based on image differences; time ordering retained with separated images to facilitate further manual ordering.