Armoguard™ Lite ballistic armour vests are designed to take advantage of superior properties of aramid ballistic fiber. This vest designed to provide an excellent Level IIIA & IV protection without restricting the movement.
All vests have been simulated and tested according to the NIJ Standard 0101.06 and 0115.00.
M.O.L.L.E. stands for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment, and this Level IIIA & IV M.O.L.L.E. features:
- Built-in assault riffle sling (BV-002A only)
- Soft comfort knitting combat cotton/spun polyester
- S.A.P.T.™ interior lined to release body heat around the torso and back area in a high humidity environment
- Side interior lined with 3D mesh for a comfortable airflow
- Includes fix front and rear pocket to hold Level IIIA and IV Armoguard Lite® armour plates
- Heavy duty nylon webbing tape
- Vest fabric density of 1,000 denier ripstop nylon
- Customisable vest weight
- Ballistic vest carrying case with armour ceramic pockets
- High performance plastic buckle (v.003A only)
- Tactical multipurpose high performance plastic ring (v.003C only)